Welcome, Fellow Gnerds!

A gnerd [pronounced, "NER-dh"] is a noun.
It is used to name someone who both reads Asimov and can fix a computer virus.

We know every line from Dr. Horrible and the subplots
and backplots of Who.

We lurk around bookshelves.

We listen to Josh Groban and Chameleon Circuit.

We are every Judith, Max and Russell.


We congregate conventions.

We are the next generation.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

List #3

Top Ten Reasons I Do Not Miss McDonalds

10. Hair On My Fries-they're called hairnets. You wear them on your head. Look it up.
9. The Play Area Smells Like Feet-if you need Lysol, its like $3.
8. Nasty Restrooms*- Just clean it. If you cleaned it regularly, it wouldnt be as gross the next time you did. I clean bathroom at my work. Just clean it.
7. F@c$3d up Orders- Yes um, I would like the fries-Okay you want the large BigMac?-No, just fries and a small Pepsi please.-Oh, sorry, you want Chicken Nuggets and Onion Rings, hold the Tomato.-NO! I WANT THE FAMN DRIES AND A PUCKING FEPSI!
6. That Crap They Call Apple Pie-you can't get it wrong, and yet somehow, they do.
5. Supersize Me-If you haven't seen the movie, do it now. Or later.
4. That Bloated Feelins I Get-even when Im not bleeding through a lower orface.
3. Unfriendly Staff-AM...I...SPEAKING...SLOW...ENOUGH...FOR...YOU?!?!
2. Low Ratio of Pop to Water-I am never happy with my drink. Ever.
1. Because McDonalds=McCruelty [Im vegan.]

*This includes sticky floors and dirty tables.

WHAT I LEARNED TODAY:
Ax leaves scorch marks on your walls...but only if you set it on fire first.

No comments: