Welcome, Fellow Gnerds!

A gnerd [pronounced, "NER-dh"] is a noun.
It is used to name someone who both reads Asimov and can fix a computer virus.

We know every line from Dr. Horrible and the subplots
and backplots of Who.

We lurk around bookshelves.

We listen to Josh Groban and Chameleon Circuit.

We are every Judith, Max and Russell.


We congregate conventions.

We are the next generation.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

For Earth Day...

Today, I spent way more time than necessary looking at CollegeHumor videos [they can be found at collegehumor.com, and on their youtube channel www.youtube.com/collegehumor. I like their old ones better]. Anyways, I found this video, and I almost pooped I was laughing so hard.
 
[I'm trying to get used to embedding things, so if this doesn't work like it's supposed to, sorry].




Today Is: National Jellybean Day-how do you celebrate?
Word of the Day: "Farfel"
Lesson Learned:
I am three years old.

No comments: