Top Ten Things I Love About Sundays
10. That lazy Saturday feeling adds five and gets multiplied by warm blankets.
9. Its usually sunny, whether it's snowing or raining, its still sunny.
8. I can read a book without forfeiting that "A" in H.English.
6. There are no such things as food babies on Sundays.
5. Family visits.
4. Waking up to birdies chirping and not realizing this means I'm late for school.
3. I have time to blog if I want to and afterwards-I STILL HAVE TIME!
2. Picking lillies and blackberries.
1. When I hear a church service that really speaks to me, and I leave church with a happy "hot air balloon" feeling in my heart.
Today Is: Easter and World Rat Day [um. Equal parts gross and intriguing.]
Word of the Day: "Scaremonger"
Sometimes, 15 year old me knew what she was talking about- Sarah Dessen IS the last word on relationships.