Top Ten Actors* With Fantastic Comedic Timing
(in no particular order, as usual)
10. Ben Stiller- as seen in such films as Night at The Museum, Dodgeball, and Zoolander.
9. Eric Stonestreet- Modern Family's Cameron. His partner Cameron, played by Jesse Tyler Ferguson, is also hilarious, so I consider them a package deal (but not that way).
8. Ty Burrell- This guy is friggin funny. Like, I saw him in some crappy remake [of an eighties movie that rocked my world], and he sucked. Then, I saw him on Modern Family, and he made me want to make a catchers mitt, steal a ball from a young child and ride bikes with my dad.
7. Ricky Gervais- The dude's a comic genuis.
6. Joel Moore- You know him as J.P. from Grandma's Boy and Owen in Dodgeball, and I love him.
5. John Candy- It is in memorial of John Candy that I watch movies like Spaceballs. Watch it, I dare you not to laugh.
4. Jason Segel- Whenever I see an episode of How I Met Your Mother, Jason Segal makes me believe I can find my own Marshmallow. Also, his facial ticks and features make everything he says and does funnier. Plus, the guy can write some funny stuff. The naked break-up scene in Forgetting Sarah Marshall made my life worth living (for the comedy in the situation...not the nudity. Get yo head outta da gutter).
3. Neil Patrick Harris- Doctor Horrible's Sing-Along Blog, The Emmys, The Tonys, HIMYM, Harold&Kumar Go To White Castle, Harold&Kumar Escape Guantanamo Bay [best pseudo-death scene in a movie EVERperiod]-anything the guy is in is automatically a must-see. The comedy force is strong in this one.
2. Jonah Hill- Accepted- "Ask me about my weiner!" Yup. Best thing ever.
1. David Henrie- The sole reason I watch anything on the Disney Channel. Honestly, he is the best thing about that show, and his comic chops are terrific. He was the reason I wrote this list.
Bonus: Chris Farley. Yessiree. He lives IN A VAN, DOWN BY THE RIVER!! This is my ringtone, and not for lack of reason.
*Actors of the male variety.
Word of the Day: "Contagion"
What I Want Right Now: Vegan Cinnabun
Lesson Learned Today:
You can be a diva and still like Monsters, Inc.